Updated: Sep 20, 2019
My preferred badass people: The Sentinelese Tribe located in the Adamanese Islands (Under the India government), they are our people of African descent . They are Black and do not want you on their back.
This is a list of things they do if you dare bring your damn 'civilized' ass close to their island:
1) They turn their backs to visitors and sit on their haunches as if to defecate, meaning no one is welcome
2) There’s no way you can sneak in their island without getting killed
3) They are fierce and very protective of their territory. Usually, visitors are welcomed with fire arrows or tossed stone.
4) They do no give a F%$# about your gifts: In 1967, the Indian government began making attempts to contact the Sentinelese, led by anthropologist T. N. Pandit. They would leave the tribe gifts and try to signal to them but didn’t get any response.
5) The Sentinelese have even made the Indian government helpless. Now it is against Indian law to travel within 3 miles (4.8 km) of the island.
I believe it is time for us Black Africa to stay clear from mental slavery and add some 'Sentinelese' vibes into our mix to protect and develop Africa, our Motherland.
Subscribe at www.making-africa.com to de-program the coonery within our people.